Last week, Lauren turned 7! We celebrated her birthday at Pump It Up! We all had so much fun playing on the inflatables!Eliza and Lauren
Lauren and JessieAshlyn and Grandma (DaNae)
Lauren and Maryn
1. Lauren loves to sing and she can't not sing when she is blow drying her hair! Turning the dryer on is like pushing play. It is really funny to watch!
2. Lauren is just naturally a happy person. However...
3. lately, she has been testing her limits to see what she can get away with without getting in trouble...
4. Lauren loves "fashion" and has her own sense of style. She loves to put together outfits that she thinks are "cool".
5. Lauren loves to wear makeup (lip gloss) and nail polish and hair accessories!
6. Lauren loves to read and often reads to her baby sister.
7. When Lauren was a baby, I knew that she came for me. Not for me to be her mother, but for her to be my daughter. She had such a sweet, calming effect on me and I knew that I needed her in my life.Tara and Lauren
Happy Birthday Little Lou Lou! I love you!