I've been letting my goal of once a week blogging slide... I've been so busy! So, because I have minute and these pictures have already been uploaded off my camera...
Here are a few pictures from an evening at the park- last month!
Jason was working late, so we picked up some Subway and a blanket and spent the evening at the park.
John Hemmingson : Early Life & Background
3 years ago



Ashlyn wasn't too sure about the bridge...




2 comments:
There is nothing better than a picnic at the park with the family. It looks like you guys had a wonderful time.
I love these pictures! I'm sorry that I missed it. I especially love the picture of Ashlyn hugging Austin. I'm sure she was asking him to carry her across because she was scared.
He is so good to her. She is sometimes so grumpy to him and he always says,"okay" and just let's her be, but never takes it personally and is always willing to help her when she asks.
Post a Comment