I can't believe it has really been a year! Ashlyn has changed our lives in so many ways! We had fun celebrating her birthday. We watched our family video journal that showed the day she was born. It was fun to remember. You can watch that by clicking on the link. http://rickardsfamily.blogspot.com/2008/08/rickards-family-video-journal.html
She loves to climb, so we bought her this little Kangaroo Climber with a slide. (Yes, I have fall decoration out and it is still 90 degress outside!) She loves to climb on it, but isn't too sure about the slide.
Me (Tara), Ashlyn, Austin, and Jason
This was a pretty common reaction and constantly had us laughing!
Ashlyn and Grandma (DaNae)
Here are a few of my favorite pctures from the zoo. Jessican and Kylie
Billy, Britta and Jen
Billy and Britta and Tara and Ashlyn in the petting zoo
Jason, Ashlyn and Tara
Ashlyn and Lauren
As usual, you can see the rest of our pictures if you click on the link to the left that says Rickards Family Photos
Later that night, we sang happy birthday and let her open a few presents.
4 comments:
OH!!! SUCH cute pictures of everyone! I'm LOVING your hair!! And Ashlyn's is getting SOOOO long!! So stinking cute!! I can't believe she's already one!! I'm so excited to see you guys!
I can't believe she is already one. I love the picture of her and your mom- what a face!
Tara!!! So cute! I can't believe she is a year old already, and I've only seen her once! And your haaaiiir! I love it. It is so cute. I love love love it. :) Miss and love you all so much!
I loved all the pictures. She is so stinkin cute! I know I already told you, but I love your hair!
Post a Comment