Monday, August 3, 2015

Half Moon Cay

This is one of those days that I would be happy to put on repeat for the rest of my life!  I love Half Moon Cay and this cabana we rented rocked!  

It came with fresh fruit, chips and salsa, drinks, and snorkel gear!  It had it's own hot tub, bathroom and shower!
White, powdery beach, warm water, blue sky and some of my very favorite people.  What more could a girl ask for?
















We took the last ferry back to the boat that day, trying to soak up every moment of a perfect day.  I loved seeing Ashlyn fall in love with the things that Jason and I love.  She loved to go out on the balcony and watch the beautiful sunsets or just listen to the waves below.



The kids loved to go to dinner every night!  They loved the little dance parties with our servers.


I don't want to ever forget these sweet little hands.

No comments: